Monday, August 26, 2013

From Sarah B -

Hello! So nice to meet so many of you at the Mom's meeting last night.  To those of you who are new to the co-op, welcome, and if you are new to the adventure of homeschooling, congratulations!  (Or, in my more cynical homeschooling moments I would think....I'm so sorry, call me when you have your first mental breakdown...:) 

You are all invited to our farm for a potluck and bonfire the evening of Saturday, September 14, starting at 6 pm. The farm is a fun place for families, so I encourage you to take the time to prepare a dish and come with your whole family, or whomever in your family can make it that night.  We'll provide the plates, cups, and plasticware, as well as drinks, if you'll bring the food.

My daughters will have some games and activities to give your children a chance to explore the farm.  We have a lot of critters lurking around, both free-range and in cages, as well as a sack swing, play fort, and trampoline.  The perennial gardens are large, and gorgeous, and you will feast your eyes and wonder how I manage it all, until I tell you I inherited it all from my mother-in-law last year, and she manages it for me:) The shop is large and comfortable and will protect us from heat or cold or wind.  Nursing moms are welcome to come in and out of the house as needed. 

For Address and Directions  - please refer to the email sent to you on 8/26

If you plan to come, please let me know so I have a rough idea how many chairs and tables to set up, but feel free to show up at the last minute if you can't plan that far ahead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment